BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 8, 2011

7 Questions With Amos - The Ancient Prophet




What's it like for you being part of the RMR family?
It’s fuckin great! :>

I feel needed and valuable, which is very important to me as an artist.

I will never turn away from RMR and I hope we will keep goin more serious and more professional with every single month. Love ya’ll guys, but of course… NO HOMO SHIT! :-)
Your music is so arcane, dark almost scary have you always produced tracks like these?

Yes! The darkness is where I shine and feel most comfortable. Of course im not a bad nor evil person, I just believe that there are 2 energies which force us to life – love & hatred. Personally im closer to hatred, but I turn it against tyranny and never harm any good human beings. Its kinda ironic that being under the influence of love you can do bad thingz - like kill someone, and being under the influence of hatred you can do good thingz - like protect innocent peoples.

Aside of that, music I do, setting me free from all bad emotions I have inside me – its really good way of cleaning my mental sphere of life.

Who are your influences? Musically, spiritually, politically?

Overall I have many influences - esoteric, occult, mysticism, spiritualism, theology, philosophy, conspiracy theories, astrology, metaphysics, UFO, Ancient Astronauts, myths & many more!

Music wise, my main inspirations and influence are Jedi Mind Tricks (but only Psycho-Social CD & Violent By Design albums), Lost Children Of Babylon (The Equidivium & Book of Anubis), ATMA, Contribution X, Cypress Hill, Sunz Of Man (Killah Priest especially), Killarmy, Psycho Realm, Non Phixion, Necro & Mr. Hyde. My favorite producers are: Stoup The Enemy Of Mankind (Jedi Mind Tricks), DJ Man-E (ex LCOB), RZA (Wu-Tang Clan) & DJ Muggz (Cypress Hill).

Recently You did a song called "Night of the Lending Dead" with Son Of Saturn, Life Scientist & Yedidyah Ben Sion. Are you surprised that some Americans don't realize the affect of our control driven money system has on all countries, and that greed is an worldwide epidemic?


USA is one of the worst educated country in the world, so there is nothing to be surprised about. Common people in US are just blind and stupid dummies that follow their leaders, without asking any questions. Hopefully people like me or other RWR members are here to speak the real truth and teach the unwise ones – its our sacred mission and I deeply believe that!

Still though, I live in Poland – European Slavic country, where reality is kinda different and I don’t know USA matters from the inside, but only from the internet, books, movies and chats with many different peoples who life there. Regardless of that, im sure that what im sayin are pure facts and im straight on point!

You have worked with a lot of amazing peoples (MC’s). Is there one that’s really special to you?

Yea that’s true, I worked many top catz in this game and due to that, its hard to point just one.

My “Mystic Swordsmen” song with Killah Priest and “The Architects” song with Killah Priest and Canibus were like dreams come true and till day I don’t really believe that I have both of them on my beats :-) Other “special peoples” from music industry are:

White Lotus – very honest and friendly person who kinda opened the doors to my worldwide career by recruiting me into Lotus Society and LCOB groups, and by sharing my work with his friends and other musicians. I always remember that everything started from him and I never forget it! Much respect and infinite blessings to the Chief of the Lotus Clan!

Rasul Allah – he was my idol back in the days at the time of good old LCOB music like “The Equidivium” and “Book Of Anubis”, but also guest appearances on Jedi Mind Tricks – Psycho Social CD, which was (and still is) my main musical influence.

Sinister Stricken – What can I say? This guy is my brother from another mother soul mate and music wise we form perfect symbiosis. Together we did a project called “Grandis Arcanum” and we silently working on the new LP at the moment. I believe that we are one of the deadliest duo since Stoup The Enemy Of Mankind & Ikon The Verbal Hologram combo! :>

Sick Since – New Age super MC plus a very wise and deeply conscious person. He’s the only human being that I could record with, my anti-conspiracy “Codex Magica” project. For me he is one of the best revolutionists and freedom fighters against all that NWO / Illuminati shit around. Stay Safe brov!

ATMA – This dude is amazing! When I first heard him on “Beyond The Speed Of Mind” i decided to record at least one song with him one day! Since then we done few awesome tracks like “Chamber Of The Immortals”, “Wars Of Godz & Man”, “The Brotherhood Of Death” or “Disciples Of Babylon” just to mention the few, and im fuckin happy coz of that :>

Aside of that, big fuckin ups to: all RMR members, all LCOB members, DGKA, Jotaka & Explicito, Vega X & whole Planet X Records, Click Animosity, Wyze Mindz, Masta Buildas, SE7ENSANDMAN, Circle Makerz, DJ Extremidiz, DJ Twisted and all others MC’s / DJ’s that I worked with in last 6 years!

BLESS UP777!

What’s something, someone could never guess about you?

 I fucked a succubus and I hate eggs!

This blog is for your supporters, What’s your message to them?

“Stay focus, train everyday, train every night until your mind move precise!”

“Fuck Mainstream, the real hip hop is not on the radio!”



Open your minds for knowledge and wisdom & open your hearts for worthy and good peoples, regardless of skin color or religious believes.



P.E.A.C.E. !





0 comments: